Students who elect to come to our outstanding Sixth Form are committing to adhering to our dress code. We want our Sixth Form students to take pride in their appearance and wear clothing that is suitable for a formal, professional environment.
Our dress code does allow students the independence to make choices about the clothing that they wear, but it must be in line with the compulsory elements of our dress code.
The leadership of our sixth formers is a real source of pride and looking smart and professional is one way that you ensure that you are a role model to our younger students.
- Tring School badge with lanyard or clip worn at all times
- Tailored trousers or
- Tailored skirt or dress that is mid-thigh length or longer
- Plain shirt, blouse or smart top that is tucked in
- Tailored jacket/blazer
- Smart, leather or similar synthetic fabric shoes or boots
- Hair should be of a natural colour
- Fine knit, plain jumper
- Loose T-shirts
- Strappy/vest tops
- Facial piercings