ParentPay offers you the freedom to make payments whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can be safe in the knowledge that the technology used is of the highest internet security available.
You will have a secure online account, activated using a unique username and password. You will be prompted to change these and to keep them safe and secure. If you have more than one child at our school, or children at other ParentPay schools, you can create a single account login for all your children. Making a payment is straightforward and ParentPay holds a payment history for you to view at a later date; no card details are stored in any part of the system.
Please either head to our School Uniform page or on your ParentPay homepage click on your account for the School Uniform shop link.
Please see the frequently asked questions below or for further information please visit the ParentPay website.
How to get started with ParentPay?
We will send you your account activation details. Once you receive these:
- Visit www.parentpay.com
- Enter your Activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage N.B. These are for one-time use only, please choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account - registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders
- You can add multiple children to the same ParentPay account using the add a child button on your home page
- Finally, don’t forget to set up Alerts so you receive an email (free) when your balance is low or there are new items to pay for
- Note - there is no ParentPay app, but a shortcut can be added to your phone by either (for Android devices) by clicking on the 3 dots at the top of the screen and click Add to Home Screen, and (for Apple devices) clicking the share button (square with arrow) and clicking Add to Home Screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When can I log in to my account? Once you have received your activation letter from school with your activation login details you will be able to activate your account. This letter will be sent to you soon by your school. We will notify you when we are going live, and you will be able to make payments after that date.
- Which cards can I use? ParentPay accepts MasterCard, Visa and American Express credit cards, and Maestro, Switch, Delta, Electron, Solo and Visa debit cards.
- Is it safe to make payments on the internet? Yes. ParentPay uses leading technology to process your card transactions securely. All communication with the bank is encrypted and neither ParentPay nor the school have access to your card details.
- How can I check that it’s secure? Standard website addresses begin with http: the address for a secure site will always begin with https. You will also see a padlock at the bottom/top right of the screen on our login page and after you have logged into your account; never enter your card details or personal data on any web page whose address does not start https.
- What about our personal information? ParentPay Limited, and its group companies, operate in full compliance with Data Protection Law; Including the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679. The ParentPay Terms and Conditions include a Data Processing Agreement (DPA), compliant with the GDPR, which details both parties’ obligations relating to Data Protection. https://www.parentpay.com/schools/school-terms-and-conditions/ The ParentPay Privacy Notice, which is available to end users, provides further information on the processing activities undertaken by ParentPay. https://www.parentpay.com/privacy-policy/ ParentPay will NEVER contact you by phone, email or mail and ask you to divulge confidential information like passwords or card numbers. If you are ever contacted by someone claiming to be from ParentPay, please contact us immediately on 02476994820.