Advice and Guidance
Keep calm and try to follow this advice:
1. Try to get a good night’s sleep before an exam.
2. Get all your things ready the previous evening
3. Have a good breakfast (rumbling tummies are very noisy!)
4. Wear suitable clothes – it can be quite cool in the exam hall
5. Don't try to cram last minute revision – it rarely helps
6. Try to relax before the exam
7. Don’t be put off by what other candidates say
8. Think positive!
9. The exam questions are not trying to catch you out – they are designed to let you show your knowledge and skills.
10. Establish a routine for exam times
|Advice and Guidance||Date|
|Year 9 Exam Booklet 2019||19th Dec 2018||Download|
|Year 8 Student Assessment Guide 2018||16th Apr 2018||Download|
|Year 7 Student Assessment Guide 2018||16th Apr 2018||Download|
|GCSE science grades new explanatory resources||09th Apr 2018||Download|
|Exam FAQs||01st Apr 2018||Download|
|Advice in the Exam||01st Apr 2018||Download|