Advice and Guidance
Keep calm and try to follow this advice:
- Try to get a good night’s sleep before an exam.
- Get all your things ready the previous evening
- Have a good breakfast (rumbling tummies are very noisy!)
- Wear suitable clothes – it can be quite cool in the exam hall
- Don't try to cram last minute revision – it rarely helps
- Try to relax before the exam
- Don’t be put off by what other candidates say
- Think positive!
- The exam questions are not trying to catch you out – they are designed to let you show your knowledge and skills.
- Establish a routine for exam times
Please click here to remind yourself of the Wellbeing Monday slide show on Coping with Exams.
|Advice and Guidance||Date|
|Year 9 Exam Booklet 2019||19th Dec 2018||Download|
|Year 8 Student Assessment Booklet 2019||16th Apr 2019||Download|
|Year 7 Student Assessment Booklet 2019||16th May 2019||Download|
|GCSE science grades new explanatory resources||09th Apr 2018||Download|
|Exam FAQs||01st Apr 2018||Download|
|Advice in the Exam||01st Apr 2018||Download|