Business Studies & Economics Teacher
We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, inspirational and enthusiastic person to join our Business & Economics departments in September. We would like the person to be passionate about ensuring the best possible education for every one of our students and have a track record of raising attainment.
The successful candidate should be:
- An outstanding classroom teacher and have high expectations of all learners.
- Able to demonstrate a positive and creative approach.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to raise our already high standards by creating a successful vision for future progress.
- An excellent role model for students.
- Self motivated and ambitious.
- Committed to pupil achievement and be able to deliver engaging and inspirational lessons in Business Studies.
- Able to deliver a range of lessons including GCSE, A Level and BTEC lessons confidently.
- Have an awareness of the demands & specifications of A Level Economics
We can offer you:
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- Students that are enthusiastic and keen to learn.
- A positive and successful learning environment.
- A welcoming and dedicated team of trained staff committed to working together to get the highest results for our students.
Tring School is popular and over-subscribed, serving the town of Tring and the surrounding villages. It is a mixed Church of England all-ability school, 1500 on roll, over 300 Post-16. Academic attainment is well above average and improving year on year. The school strives to support and encourage individual growth within a caring community. We have a talented team of staff who are ambitious to become outstanding in all areas of our work. Ofsted Inspection November 2017 stated: ‘Pupils are highly motivated to learn.' ‘Teaching is good overall with outstanding features.’ Our staff overwhelmingly enjoy working in such a great school with wonderful students.
To apply, please complete a teacher application form along with a cover letter and send to Mrs M Hutchinson at email@example.com. Please apply as soon as possible and applications will be reviewed as and when they come in.
Closing date: 29 April 2019