We are delighted to announce the launch of our collaboration with a not-for-profit organisation called FundStar. This is a prepaid card that enables you to make micro donations to Tring School every time you use it.
Here is how it works.
- Buy something in a shop or online and pay for it with your FundStar card.
- Behind the scenes, FundStar adds your micro donation to your bill.
- 100% of your donation comes to our school to help pay for this project.
- You can decide how much to give each time you use your FundStar card, from 20p to £1.
- Use the FundStar app or website to manage your account, check your balance, track fundraising progress and more.
The money raised from using the FundStar card will go to purchase new furniture for the school Dining Room (which was recycled by a parent from an office over 10 years ago). Many people making small donations will help us purchase new mobile folding benches. This will enable us to cater for events including assemblies in a multitude of locations in addition to making the Dining Hall a much nicer and quieter place for the students to enjoy their lunch and break times.
If you are interested in knowing more or obtaining your FundStar card please go to https://fundstar.org.uk/
Thank you very much for all your continued support.